Condominium & Homeowner Associations
Contact: Robert L. Ferguson, Jr.
The Firm has extensive experience resolving a variety of disputes related to condominium design, development, construction, insurance coverage, and warranty issues.
The projects and the litigation, often involving more than ten parties, have been located throughout Maryland, including Ocean City, Havre de Grace, Rockville, and Baltimore.
We have represented design professionals, contractors, insurers, and warranty companies with their respective interests in this specialized area of law. The issues that they are often confronted with have included:
- Concrete Foundation Systems
- Condominium and Home Owner Association Liability
- Resale Certificates
- Design and Construction of Fire Walls
- Exterior Building Coatings
- Fire Protection Systems
- Insulation Systems
- Insurance Coverage Under Commercial General Liability Policies
- Stairs and Walkways
- Subsurface Soil Conditions and Analysis
- Wall, Window, and Roof Water Penetration
- Warranty Claims for Common Elements and Private Area Defects