Ms. Mullen began practicing law in 2010. She graduated Phi Beta Kappa and Summa Cum Laude from the University of Richmond in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts in English and Religion. Ms. Mullen attended the University of Virginia School of Law and graduated in 2010. After graduating from law school, Ms. Mullen worked at an insurance defense firm in Alexandria, Virginia where she handled cases involving professional liability, premises liability and automobile and trucking. Ms. Mullen’s practice consists of general civil litigation and insurance defense, including professional liability, premises liability, and construction claims.
- Virginia State Bar
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Maryland State Bar Association
- University of Virginia School of Law, Juris Doctorate awarded in 2010
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Arts (English and Religion) awarded in 2007
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland