Mr. Howard began practicing law upon joining the firm’s civil litigation defense group in 2015. He received his Bachelor of Arts from Boston College in 2011 and his Juris Doctorate from the American University Washington College of Law in 2014.
While pursuing his legal studies, Mr. Howard served as a student attorney in his school’s General Practice Clinic. A native of Silver Spring, Maryland, Mr. Howard also held summer internships at two civil law firms in the Washington, D.C. area and a judicial externship in the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County with the Honorable Leo E. Green, Jr. Additionally, he was a senior articles editor and blogger for his law school’s only criminal law publication.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Howard served as the judicial law clerk for the Honorable Julie S. Solt in the Circuit Court for Frederick County, Maryland.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Bar Association of Frederick County
- American University Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C., Juris Doctorate, 2014
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, Bachelor of Arts, 2011
- Gonzaga College High School, Washington D.C., 2007
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia