Ms. Buell began practicing law in 2006. She earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law in 2006. While attending law school, she served as a Rule 16 Student Attorney in the Family Law Clinic. Upon graduation, Ms. Buell served as the judicial law clerk to Magistrate Theresa A. Furnari in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City, Maryland.
Prior to law school, Ms. Buell attended East Carolina University, where she earned her Master of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees in Child Development and Family Relations.
Ms. Buell’s practice consists of family and domestic law, domestic litigation, general civil litigation and insurance defense.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Maryland
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor awarded in 2006
- East Carolina University, Master of Science awarded in 2003
- East Carolina University, Bachelor of Science awarded in 2001
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland