Ms. Szymanowski, named a 2015 Rising Star by Super Lawyers Magazine and Baltimore Magazine, began practicing law in 2005. Ms. Szymanowski serves as the Chair of the Young Lawyers Division of the Bar Association of Baltimore City for the 2015 – 2016 bar year. Ms. Szymanowski has a general practice, with a concentration in taxation, charitable organizations, business, banking and real estate. Ms. Szymanowski received her Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Baltimore in 2000. Ms. Szymanowski then attended Tulane University Law School in New Orleans, Louisiana. While pursuing her studies, she was selected to serve as an Administrative Justice of Invitational Competitions on Tulane University Law School’s Moot Court Board.Upon her graduation from Tulane in 2003, Ms. Syzmanowski served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable John P. Miller in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City. During her clerkship term, Ms. Syzmanowski attended night school at the University of Baltimore School of Law and was awarded her LL.M in taxation in 2005.
- Young Lawyers Division of the Bar Association of Baltimore City, Chair 2015-2016; Chair-Elect 2014-2015; Secretary 2013 – 2014; Events Committee Chair 2012-2013; Member At Large 2011-2012; Continuing Legal Education Chair 2009-2011
- Bar Association of Baltimore City, Long Range Planning Committee Member
- Maryland State Bar Association, Board of Governors 2016-2018
- Baltimore Bar Foundation Life Fellow
- Tulane University Law School, Juris Doctorate awarded in 2003
- University of Baltimore School of Law, LL.M in Taxation awarded in 2005
- University of Baltimore, Bachelor of Science (Criminal Justice) (summa cum laude) awarded in 2000.
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland