Ms. Fisher graduated from the University of Delaware Honors Program with a B.S. in Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management in 2000. Following graduation, Ms. Fisher spent two years working with small businesses during the development in the transitional economies of Eastern Europe. She then attended the University of Baltimore School of Law where she received her J.D. in 2005 with a concentration in business law.
Her work in the Hospitality Practice Group focuses on the defense of premises claims, where she works closely with risk management departments to advocate for their interests throughout all phases of litigation and, when necessary, the appellate process.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2005
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Science, 2000
- S. District Court for the District of Maryland