Mr. Baurer grew up in Bucks County, Pennsylvania and graduated with honors from The Pennsylvania State University’s Smeal College of Business. He attended law school in Maryland, where he represented indigent clients for the law school’s Civil Advocacy Clinic as a Rule 16 Student Attorney. He joined the firm in 2012.
Since starting his practice, Mr. Baurer has handled cases from small injuries to catastrophic losses, including wrongful death, traumatic brain injury, and dismemberment.
Mr. Baurer and his wife Sarah reside in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania (with their golden doodle Jackson). Mr. Baurer enjoys traveling, playing sports, and rooting for his hometown Sixers, Phillies, Flyers and Eagles. He also is active in volunteering his time in local political matters.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Bar Association of Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2012
- The Pennsylvania State University, Bachelor of Sciences, 2009
- S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- New Jersey