Mr. Howard received his Bachelor of Arts from Boston College in 2011 and his Juris Doctorate from the American University Washington College of Law in 2014. He was a senior articles editor and blogger for the school’s criminal law publication. He also served as a student attorney in his school’s General Practice Clinic and held a judicial externship in the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County with the Honorable Leo E. Green, Jr.
After graduating from law school, Mr. Howard served as the judicial law clerk for the Honorable Julie S. Solt in the Circuit Court for Frederick County, Maryland. In 2014, during his clerkship, he passed the bar and then joined the firm to begin practicing law in 2015.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Bar Association of Montgomery County
- Bar Association of Frederick County
- American University Washington College of Law, Washington, D.C., Juris Doctorate, 2014
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA, Bachelor of Arts, 2011
- Gonzaga College High School, Washington D.C., 2007
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia