Ms. Buell began practicing law in 2006. She graduated from East Carolina University, where she earned her Master of Science and Bachelor of Science degrees in Child Development and Family Relations. She obtained her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Baltimore School of Law. While attending law school, she served as a Rule 16 Student Attorney in the Family Law Clinic. Upon graduation, Ms. Buell served as the judicial law clerk to Magistrate Theresa A. Furnari in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City, Maryland, before going into private practice. She joined the firm in 2016.
Ms. Buell’s practice consists of family and domestic law, domestic litigation, general civil litigation and insurance defense. She brings her extensive training in child development and family relations, and her experience in family law, to represent her clients aggressively, compassionately, and collaboratively towards the resolution of family disputes.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2006
- East Carolina University, Master of Science, 2003
- East Carolina University, Bachelor of Science, 2001
- S. District Court for the District of Maryland