Mr. Hourigan was admitted to practice in the State of Maryland in 1998. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Loyola College in Baltimore in 1995. He was awarded his JD degree in 1998 from University of Maryland School of Law in Baltimore.
In law school, Mr. Hourigan was an Articles Editor for the Maryland Law Review, in which he published a case note entitled Waskiewicz v. General Motors Corp., 56 Md. Law. Rev. 1019 (1997). Mr. Hourigan’s case note was cited favorably by the Court of Appeals in Mayor & City Council of Baltimore v. Schwing, 351 Md. 178, 717 A.2d 919 (1998).
Mr. Hourigan serves a wide variety of clients in many different business ventures. He provides comprehensive services to businesses, helping them create the structures for growth and development. When necessary, he litigates business disputes, including class actions, in both State and Federal Courts in Maryland and in the District of Columbia. He is also admitted to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit for Federal appellate matters.
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Anne Arundel Bar Association
- Loyola College in Baltimore, Bachelor of Arts, 1995
- University of Maryland School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1998
- S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit