Mr. Basile began practicing law in 1990. He is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Prince George’s County Bar Association, and the Baltimore City Bar Association. His active trial practice includes cases in Federal Courts, Maryland State Courts, the District of Columbia, and before administrative agencies.
Mr. Basile’s diverse practice history includes representing plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury, product liability and professional malpractice matters. He handled cases on behalf of a major local professional sports team, a movie production company, and other entertainment businesses. He has argued insurance, commercial and workers’ compensation cases before the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
In addition to trial work, Mr. Basile has obtained summary judgments on a variety of cases, including claims against a security company whose employee shot and paralyzed plaintiff; an airport manager in a claim filed by a woman who suffered serious injuries when she was struck by a propeller; and a beachfront restaurant whose patron sustained a cervical fracture while diving into the adjoining water.
Mr. Basile is an active certified Private Pilot.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Prince George’s County Bar Association
- George Washington University Law School, Juris Doctor, 1990
- State University of New York at Albany, Bachelor of Science (Business Administration), 1987
- United States Supreme Court
- District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- The U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit