Mr. Gharbi is a graduate of Salisbury University (2012) and the University of Baltimore School of Law (2015). During law school, Mr. Gharbi represented immigrant clients in the Immigrant Rights Clinic as a Rule 16 Student Attorney. He was also a Student Fellow in the Center for International and Comparative Law.
Mr. Gharbi also works in the firm’s Church and Non-Profit Practice Group. He represents mosques and is active in Islamic initiatives in Baltimore City and throughout Maryland.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- BABC Young Lawyer’s Division Public Service Committee
- University of Baltimore School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2015
- Salisbury University, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 2012
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland