Before joining the firm, Mr. Dygert served a two-year clerkship to the Honorable Michael W. Reed on the Court of Special Appeals of Maryland. As a law clerk to Judge Reed, he assisted with research and writing for numerous appellate opinions, several of which became published precedent.
Mr. Dygert received his Juris Doctorate from The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law in 2015. During law school, he concentrated his studies in labor and employment law, worked as a research assistant to his Constitutional Law professor, and was a member of the law review staff. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts in quantitative economics from Loyola University Maryland.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2015
- Loyola University Maryland, B.A., 2012
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland